Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you enjoy working remotely in a startup-like environment full of international projects and growth opportunities?
Do you believe that there is no team without fun?
Check out our open positions
Senior remote full-stack js developer
A shining star writing clean, well-performing, high-quality code
Who are we?
- We are a group of digital enthusiasts with extensive experience in software and product development.
- Our goal as a team is to be a fully full-stack team, where business and tech people are not just working next to each other in a sprint but working together and helping each other reach the sprint goal.
- We believe in co-creation, team responsibility, and win-win situations to create products destined to make a difference.
- We are open and honest about our opinions, ups and downs - not just between each other but also with our partners.
- We create and grab possibilities to learn and grow together.
- Together with your team, you own and drive every stage of a product’s lifecycle, from planning to delivery.
- You support the team in learning and leveraging our technology and tools.
- You work collaboratively with our UI/UX Designers, Product Managers, and fellow Engineers.
- You write automated tests.
- You have a good understanding of HTTP protocol, HTML5, CSS3, the DOM, and browser APIs.
- You have been working with Git, GitHub, Docker before.
- You are experienced with testing and debugging web apps React and Node services.
- You would describe your work approach as solution-oriented.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team.
- You speak English on a fluent level.
What we offer
- Salary: 1.4 M HUF
- Different types of products to work on, for partners and in-house products.
- Dedicated leadership to create an environment where you can reach your full potential.
- A large variety of responsibilities and the opportunity to give or tech/tool landscape your footprint.
- Large offer in learning and professional development.
- Fun and purpose in a highly motivated and inspirational team.
- Your own personal business coach.
- Remote first company culture.
- Anything which comes with a startup-like culture (without the financial insecurity).
- Being a remote-only teammate is hard enough, so we came up with some team practices to avoid isolation.
- We have a different taste in music but are always curious about the other’s Spotify list.
- We are not just coworkers, but friends as well, so we go out (or stay in), play, chat, cook, hike, have fun 🙂